...How important they are. How valuable they are. Hell, everyday people need to know that. Never leave it unsaid, no matter how silly or vulnerable you may feel saying it. It may be the one thing that is remembered by someone till death, and it may be the one thing that saves others from death. Don't be stingy with your affections!
Love, Laugh, Live!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Sprang, Summer Fizzed, I wonder where the Grasses Iz!!!
HAHAHA, Spring did leap into action, got more fertiliser on paddocks, but it ended up being a bit of a fizzer in the hay cutting area this ...
-
Such a cause for celebration LOL. Marcus and I headed to Golden Bay for 4 days, just got home a couple of hours ago, gosh it's good to...
-
but damn, I've been hanging out for this moment!!!! Finished work for 5 gloriously long weeks!!!! So for a catch up on whats happened...

No comments:
Post a Comment